You're Creative and we have the Science to Prove it
A TWO-DAY Program designed to TAP INTO THE CREATIVE resources within your organization
Creativity is not exclusive to artistic endeavors. We all have the ability to be creative — it’s a scientifically-founded mindset and systematic practice that provides openings for new solutions. The Right Brain Project is an education and training firm helping leaders to build roadmaps for a creative culture in their organization.
Our team of neuroscientists and creative professionals deliver advanced approaches in management, strategic planning and complex problem solving. The Right Brain Project’s unique programs unpack the Neuroscience of Creativity, the Experience and Exploration of Creativity, and the Human Relational Aspect of Creativity.
The two-day Leadership and Creativity program will empower you with knowledge and practice to take back to your organization, allowing you to tackle roadblocks, reenergize and innovate, and develop the creative strategies you need for sustained success and progress.
- Discover your limitless potential for creative insight via cutting-edge neuroscience research that highlights the vast network of connections in your brain
- Distinguish the physical, social and emotional aspects of a workplace culture that gives rise to creativity, collaboration and productivity
- Engage in hands-on creative experimentation and practice that brings you face-to-face with your creative-self
- Learn new ways of speaking and listening for creativity
- Apply this work to a real-time creativity project within your organization
To find out how we can help you and your organization reach new levels of creativity Contact us
SEE MORE PROGRAMS