FOUNDER + CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER
Julian Ryder is Founder and Chief Creative Officer of The Right Brain Project. For the past 25 years he has been an entrepreneur and a creative leader in business and education.
His academic credentials include serving as Chairman of the Communications Design Department at the Art Center College of Design where he lead an advertising program that graduated some of today's most talented creative leaders.
Prior to starting his own businesses, Julian was creative director for major advertising agencies in New York and Los Angeles including Wells, Rich, Greene and DMB&B. He has produced advertising for world-class brands including Nike, The Australian Tourist Commission, Proctor & Gamble, Honda Motors, Sun Oil Company, UCLA and others. His print and television campaigns have won numerous awards for creative excellence.
Julian currently serves as Co-Chairman of FullCircle, an Art Center College of Design alumni-organization focused on alumni engagement and philanthropy.
He is the great, great nephew of Samuel Ryder, founder of the famed Ryder Cup in golf. His passion is sports including golf, surfing, snowboarding and skiing. Julian is married and lives in Hermosa Beach, California with his wife.
- BFA Communications Design, Art Center College of Design
- Darden Graduate School of Business, Mastery of Management Program
- Leading for Creativity, IDEO U
- Being a Leader and the Effective Exercise of Leadership, The Erhard-Jensen Ontological/Phenomenological Initiative
- Former President and Chairman of the Los Angeles Creative Club
- Former Board member, Manhattan Beach Education Foundation
- Activist, Fundraiser, the Hunger Project