A HALF-DAY OF CREATIVE EXPLORATION DESIGNED FOR LEADERS
YOU’RE CREATIVE AND WE HAVE THE SCIENCE TO PROVE IT
“I don’t have a creative bone in my body.” You’ve heard a colleague say it, or you’ve said it yourself. What if you were told that creativity is wired into the cellular architecture of every single human brain? And like any skill or talent, your creativity can improve with practice.
The Creativity, Science + Action workshop is an interactive half-day of creative discovery and practice. This program introduces participants to the fundamental ideas and themes of The Right Brain Project, including the neuroscience of creativity, the experience and exploration of creativity, and the human aspect of creativity.
A FUN PROGRAM DESIGNED TO AROUSE YOUR CREATIVE CURIOSITY
What can you learn about creativity in a few hours? A lot. The Creativity, Science + Action workshop is a rich and fast-paced experience. Fueled by hands-on training, scientific data, and creative activities, we explore what might be possible if creativity was built into the fabric of every organization, including yours.
Making creativity a priority in organizations opens up new opportunities for innovation, happy employees, customer satisfaction and much more. Studies have confirmed CEOs who employ creative leadership reap the benefits of a creative culture—from human resources to marketplace strength to increased productivity and profitabIlity.
WHAT PEOPLE GET OUT OF BEING IN THE WORKSHOP
• Scientific data and insights about the incredible adaptability of the human brain.
• Recognition of the myths that limit people from exercising their creative ability.
• New perspectives that open your ability for creative problem solving.
• New ways of listening that give you direct access to being creative.
• Creativity exercises that bring you face-to-face with your natural creative self.
• Empowerment in using creative-risk to accomplish unpredictable results.